Wow! We are on episode X of our Success Secrets podcast!
This is a perfect opportunity to take a look back at all our amazing guests who shared some of their success secrets.
I knew these talented and successful individuals would give so much valuable information to the listening audience. The bonus is getting a front row seat to an MBA course in Success. In this episode, we take a look back at our previous nine guests and a few of the major nuggets of wisdom they shared. We will share some excerpts of these interviews, so make sure to go back and listen to the full episodes for the ones that resonate with you, the most. You never know what idea or spark will revolutionize your business or your life!Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud or RSS.
Our first 9 episodes:
- Episode 1: The Confidence Continuum and Sales Success with Patrick Morin
- Episode 2: An “Mekong” Bui on Beer, Balancing Business and Building a Community
- Episode 3: Tom Byrd on Climbing the Corporate Ladder with Success and Significance
- Episode 4: How to Work a Room and the Art of Savvy Networking with Susan RoAne
- Episode 5: Fitness, Goals and Commitment with Craig Coles
- Episode 6: Allison Evanow on Being an Oprah’s Favorite and Growing Green
- Episode 7: Doing the Right Things Right with Productivity Pro Laura Stack
- Episode 8: Mark Smith on Contributing to the Community & Flourishing in a Franchise
- Episode 9: Alex Bartholomaus on the Endurance Executive & Elite Performance
In This Episode:
- Patrick Morin’s Confidence Continuum 1:19
- An Mekong’s 3 Principles of Business 7:45
- Tom Byrd turning the Corner 11:05
- Susan RoAne’s New Rooms to Work 15:55
- Craig Coles to Start on Fitness 24:22
- Allison Evanow on PR vs Marketing 26:40
- Laura Stack Good things over Great Things 31:53
- Mark Smith on Focus on 5 Things 37:45
- Alex Bartholomous talks Preparation 43: 28
Please comment below and let us know what you thought about this podcast or if you have any other feedback. If you got value from this, we would appreciate it if you shared this on your social networks and subscribe and rate on iTune and SoundCloud. Thanks for all your support. – Nhat Success Secrets – Episode 9. Interview with Alex Bartholomaus on the Marathon of Elite Business Performance.