I originally had Patrick Morin as the first of Success Secrets video series. Now, it felt only appropriate to have him as the first interview to launch the podcast. Again, Patrick doesn’t disappoint. He built his sales career cutting his teeth on Wall Street and has developed this skill as one of the best investment bankers in his field.
While Patrick is often known for his energy and enthusiasm that makes you want to achieve more just by being around him, This first episode is chalked full of great content. Patrick breaks down sales in simple but effective concepts. His masterful skill as a storyteller draws you in and keeps your attention. It’s no wonder why he’s so good. Patrick doesn’t hold back. He gives answers as if you were one of his high paying clients. He’s authentic and real.
Whether you’re a thirty-year sales veteran or a rookie in your first week, you will get massive value from hearing Patrick Morin on episode 1 of Success Secrets.
A Few of the Questions I Ask:
- Is it more challenging to be a great sales person or sales instructor?
- Who has been some of your mentors?
- What has been most disruptive to salespeople in the last ten years?
- How important is it to be a good storyteller?
- Is more important to have product knowledge or
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The Confidence Continuum
- Preparing for a sales call
- Learning to Be Present
- The Four Question You Must Answer in Sales
- The Two Most Important Words to Use in Questions
- Overcoming Objections
- The Difference Average Sales People and Great Ones
Seeking Additional Success Secrets:
Ways to connect with Patrick: