Successfully selling your company is something Patrick Morin knows a lot about. As a Managing Director of Transact Capital, Patrick has done hundreds of millions in mergers and acquisitions. Patrick gives us a wealth of knowledge and you will get a great foundation of selling your company if you are looking to exit your business. If you enjoyed our episode with Patrick Morin on The Confidence Continuum in episode 1, you will get even more value if you are considering buying or selling a company.
While Patrick is often known for his energy and enthusiasm, he gets a little more serious and focused on this topic; as he is serious about getting it right, and want to get the most out of what you built a lifetime building. Patrick encourages not doing it on your own and getting professional assistance in this endeavor. Once you hear this, you will know why.
If you are thinking about buying a company or more importantly if you are considering of selling your company, this is a must listen to episode 17 of Success Secrets with Patrick Morin.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud or RSS.
A Few of the Questions I Ask:
- What can entrepreneurs do to start thinking about selling their company?
- What are some of the misconceptions about company value?
- What to do 5 years out from exit?
- What is EBITA and why is it so important?
- Are there rules of thumb on multiples?
- What is good will value?
- Why is the team you build so important?
- What is the timeline and process of selling a company?
- What are the 3 secrets to a successful sale?
- And our Speed Round Questions.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The Planning of selling your company.
- Ways to increase the value of your company.
- Understanding customer concentration.
- The importance of processes.
- How to value your company.
- The intangible value of your company.
- Reputation management to grow the value of your company.
- Being prepared for due diligence.
- And Much More.
Seeking Additional Success Secrets:
Ways to connect with Patrick: