I met Laura Stack, “The Productivity Pro®,” at a National Speaker Association Conference years back and have been following her productivity tips for the over six years with a heightened interest after her methodical and insightful sixth book ‘Execution is the Strategy‘ which made me re-evaluate the operation of my agency.
With her sound and practical approach to time management, Laura is considered one of the premier productivity experts featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today and with a who’s who list of clients including Starbucks, Wells Fargo, Day-Timer and 3M to name a few.
Whether you’re a high-level executive or someone new in business, you will get something out of this interview to improve your productivity in your business and life. It was an extra special treat to have interviewed Laura Stack with her on the date of her latest book launch here on episode 7 of Success Secrets.
(PLEASE BEAR WITH A FEW AUDIO ISSUES, IT’S WORTH THE NUGGETS IN THE SHOW)
“Never confuse activity with productivity.”
A Few of the Questions I Ask:
- How do you get it all done by yourself?
- What should you do with the massive amounts of emails?
- How important is health to productivity?
- Why did you change your look?
- What was your decision-making process in morphing your brand?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Defining What to Do, Delegate or Outsource
- Dealing with email and Social Media
- Branding as an Individual vs as a Company
- Being an Effective Executive
- Creating a Formula and Duplicating it
- Getting Feedback to Define the Value of a Task
- Decision-Making on 4 Core Concepts
- Blocking Time to Be Strategic
- Link Between Health and Productivity
- 3T’s: Strategic Thinking, Teamwork and Tactics
- and Much More…
Seeking Additional Success Secrets:
- Get ‘Doing the Right Things Right’ Book + Bonuses
- Laura Stack’s Other Books
- Laura’s Free Productivity Course
Find Laura Stack on: