If you’re a beer geek, there’s a good chance you have heard of An “Mekong” Bui. On Success Secrets, An shares his challenges in the restaurant business and his quest for the “perfect beer.” Very few know of the difficulties and how close to collapse they were before making a shift to “Beer Mecca.”
An, known as the CBO (Chief Beer Officer) of three successful restaurants is a fun, humble, kind-hearted individual with an infectious personality. He shares some simple success ideas that have created an amazing following and become a destination point for beer lovers around the globe.
While I have known An for a long time, he reveals a much more vulnerable side and gives you insights even I have not had a chance to learn.
It’s my pleasure to give you this unique and passionate beer enthusiast An “Mekong” Bui on Episode 02 of Success Secrets.
“The key is passion.”
A Few of the Questions I Ask:
- How do you promote your business?
- What was your gateway beer?
- How do you manage 3 restaurants and a budding family?
- What are beers close to perfection?
- Where did this Zima thing come from?
- What are your secrets to your success?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What it takes to run a business
- Ways to promote your business
- Knowing When to Change Directions
- Three Success Principles for Employees
- How to build a Community
- Key to Staying Balanced
- and Much More…
Seeking Additional Success Secrets:
Find more about An and his restaurants below.