Chris Kalentzos CEO of Marva Marble discusses faith, family, and business in this episode of SUCCESS Secrets. Chris’s ability to weave these three areas into his life has been a remarkable testament to his success.
With all the success they have had, this family-oriented business at its core lives their mission and values. Not many would put a bible verse within its core value statement “The Lord is my Shephard; I shall not want.” Psalm: 23:1.
If you are looking to build a company which is driven by values, Episode 19 of Success Secrets is a must listen with Chris Kalentzos of Marva Marble.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud or RSS.
A Few of the Questions I Ask:
- How did you get started?
- What was the mindset of including
- How did you come up with your value statement?
- How do you stand out?
- How do you run a Family business without stepping on toes?
- How do you attract great people who reflect your brand?
- How do you know when to Contract and when to grow?
- How do you Market?
- Does faith have a place in Business?
- How do you stay ahead in your industry?
- What’s the next big innovation?
- And our Speed Round Questions.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The Power that we can draw from the World
- The 3 Step process for making money in business
- The importance of personal AND company branding
- The Difference between Vendors vs. Partners
- Who Chris admires the most in business
- When to sell and when to grow
- Managing a family owned business
- Staying ahead of the market
- Trusting in the Universe
- And Much More